Michigan District NAM Presents
Nov 4-5 | Swartz Creek, MI
Our Michigan District Fall ‘ELEVATE’ Conference takes place November 5-6! This conference sponsored by the Michigan District NAM ministry will be held at More Life Tabernacle in Swartz Creek, and include multiple tracks and sessions to train and equip our ministers. Among our special guest speakers will be Pastor Ryan Allmon, North American Missions Director for Louisiana! This will be an incredible event for ministers and aspiring ministers of all ages.
Attendees can expect to be receive training in areas relevant to their areas of ministry such as church growth and administration, evangelism and discipleship, music and worship, ministry development, and more. Session will include both instruction and feedback, with tools that you can take away and implement in your church. Breakout Sessions will correlate to ministry tracks such as Church Growth, Church and Pastoral Ministry, Ladies in Ministry, Worship Ministry and Young and Aspiring Ministers.
(Click here to Download Schedule)
- Worship and General Session – Speaker – Ryan Allmon
- Effective Evangelism
- Training and Utilizing Ministers in Your Church
- Developing a Retention Strategy
- Counseling in the Local Church
- Doing Ministry as a Team – (Ladies)
- Michigan Matters Worship Service – Speaker – Ryan Allmon
- Dinner Following Service
- Breakfast Fellowship
- Worship and General Session
- Deciphering the Call of God – (Prospective Ministry and Youth)
- Multiplying Your Ministry (launching new ministers and new works) – Panel Discussion
- Exploring Ministry Opportunities – (Prospective Ministry and Youth)
- Elevating Your Church’s Music Ministry
- Burnout and Longevity in Ministry
- Spiritual Protection for Home, Family and Ministry – (Ladies)
- Worship Service – Speaker – Ryan Allmon
Louisiana District NAM Director
Garry and Victoria Tracy
St. Louis, Missouri
Elevate Conference will take place at More Life Tabernacle.
6430 Lennon Rd
Swartz Creek, MI 48473 (get directions)
Business Casual for Day Sessions and Business for Friday evening.
The Flint area offers some great hotels to fit your budget and style. We have a room block with Hyatt Place Flint, and some suggested Hotels without room rates follow:
- Hyatt Place Flint
5481 Hill 23 Dr, Flint, MI 48507
Special rate: $108 before Oct 10 Mention “Michigan District UPC”
- Hampton Inn and Suites Flint/Grand Blanc
6060 Rashelle Dr, Flint, MI 48507
- Best Western Plus Flint Airport Inn & Suites
6075 Hill 23 Dr, Flint, MI 48507
Check out hotels.com or Priceline for deals that are conveinent for you!